LODGING & CAMPING
It’s the EZ button. EVERY race meeting is here. Daily aid bag drop is here. The final banquet is here. Our massage partner is here. Massive parking garages are here. Tommy HotPants is here. The hot tub party is here. Also, the complaint department (the guy in the white stetson) is here.
Not only are the rates and accommodations fantastic, Beaver Run is hands down the easiest way to navigate the 6 day juggernaut of endorphin-laden awesomeness that is the Breck Epic 2022. You can park your car here and literally not move it for the entire week. Think about that for a second.
- Clean, well-kept and deeply discounted room and condo rates for all racers and their supporters and families.
- offerings ranging between suites, hotel rooms and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums with full kitchens and laundry facilities…with ALL of them in actual view of the race’s event tent. Wood-burning fireplaces in many of the units.
- Options include hotel rooms that sleep 4, 2bdr suites that sleeps 8 and tons of options in between.
- Two pools and 6 massive hot tubs, an arcade, an indoor putt-putt course, a business center and a well stocked mini-market on site
- Several dining options on-site which allow racers to either cook OR dine out for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- A venue that’s within 5 minutes walking distance to town, yet borders massive tracts of public lands (along with the incredible views you’d expect). There are biking and running trails just out the back door!
- An on-site spa to manage all massage and treatment needs
- Outdoor fire-pits for socializing and s’mores construction
- Free shuttles to town.
- A really cool and meaningful upgrade to the entire week
BOOK ONLINE NOW or call Beaver Run’s in-house reservations department at 800-525-2253 and mention that you’re with The Breck Epic in order to receive discounted rates.
Wanna camp? We gotcha. Head to the Epic Store to purchase a 6 or 3-day camping pass. All spots are in the parking lot immediately east (and ONLY that lot) of the outdoor rink at the Steven C West Ice Arena. This is the start location of Stage 1 and the finish location of Stage 6.
6-day plan: $379
3-day plan w/ shower access: $239