LODGING 2017 – Beaver Run Resort
We could fill this space with a lot of sales-ey yadda, yadda and yadda, but essentially it boils down to this; Beaver Run Resort is hands-down the best situated, least expensive and most convenient place to stay for the Breck Epic. Why?
- Clean, well-kept and deeply discounted room and condo rates for all racers and their supporters and families.
- offerings ranging between suites, hotel rooms and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums with full kitchens and laundry facilities…with ALL of them in actual view of the race’s event tent. Woodburning fireplaces in many of the units.
- Rates between $115/night for a hotel room that sleeps 4 and $186/night for a 2bdr suite that sleeps 8 (with tons of options in between.)
- Two pools and 6 massive hot tubs, an arcade, an indoor putt-putt course, a business center and a well stocked mini-market on site
- Several dining options on-site which allow racers to either cook OR dine out for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- A venue that’s within 5 minutes walking distance to town, yet borders massive tracts of public lands (along with the incredible views you’d expect).
- An on-site spa to manage all massage and treatment needs
- Outdoor fire-pits for socializing and s’mores construction
- Free shuttles to town.
- A really cool and meaningful upgrade to the entire week
Book Online HERE.
If booking by phone, please call 1-800-525-2253 and mention that you’re with the 2017 Breck Epic. The discount code is 50R2PX.
Car and RV camping is available at the eastern lots of the Steven C West Ice Arena. The lots at “The Steve” are the site of the start of stage 1 and the start and finish of stage 6.
- We’ll have portolets, trash and recycling and potable water on site.
- There are no hookups, but you can dump your gray and black water tanks at the water treatment plant at Farmer’s Corner on Highway 9 (right across from Summit High School).
- Showers are available in the ice rink during designated hours only.
- Camping load in begins at noon on Saturday, August 12 for 6-day and Epicurious Stages 1-3 competitors.
- Epicurious Stages 4-6 competitors may load in at any time the day prior to the first day of their event (Tuesday, August 15).
- ‘Lectricity? They ain’t none. But you can run your gennie from 8am-8pm.
- COST: $149 for 6 days, $99 for 3 days.
Space is limited, so plan on snuggling your rig up to your neighbors. Our camp attendant (Tommy!) will help you. Or make you move. Or help you move with his powers of persuasion which include a molester mustache, cut off jean short shorts and a winning attitude. As hot as that sounds, it works for him.
Space is limited. RESERVE YOUR CAMPING SPOT NOW!