2016 Stage 6 – Gold Dust
More notes –
- Please make sure and grab your aid bags at the end of the stage. Anything left will be donated to a local cycling team sight unseen.
- The final banquet is at Beaver Run at 5:30pm.
- Start and finish of the Gold Dust stage is at the Steven C West Ice Arena (same location as Sunday’s start) on Boreas Pass Road.
- Riders will start in the lot and fire out the social trails BEHIND the rink, NOT up the road as in year’s past.
- Start times? Yep. Don’t see your name? No prob. Find the group of folks you’ve been riding with and we’ll slot you in accordingly.
2016 – Stage 5, Wheeler
OK, a couple of notes;
- We’re starting this stage at 8am.
- There is NO parking at start – please park for free in F Lot (right below Beaver Run at the intersection of South Park Avenue and Village Road.
- We’ll work Gran Fondo riders in manually with like-abilitied riders (don’t fret if you don’t see your name/bib).
- The ski area portion has changed, it lays out as follows; from the Peaks trail head:
- Right on Peaks Connect
- Right on Game Trail
- Left on Dwights Trail
- Left on Mountain Road
- Left at fork to the top of the 5 chair road
- Left on Wanderer
- Follow Wanderer past Mid Load for Super Connect
- Left on Prospector Trail
- Veer right on Prospector
- Finish at 9 storage
- Finish line food AT white meeting tent
- Start times? Glad you asked – we sorted them by time/wave, bib number, and last name for you so that you could easily find yours.